- Music Download Terms and Conditions
- Order process: download advertisement as invitation to treat; no contracts except in accordance with order process; downloads order process; input error correction and identification.
- Prices: prices quoted on website; amounts inclusive or exclusive of VAT.
- Payments: We accept all major credit cards via our Stripe Merchant services, as well as PayPal. If you need to send a personal check or use an app such as Square Cash or Venmo, please let us know.
- Licensing of music files: format and supply of downloads; grant of licence to use downloads; permitted uses of music files; prohibited uses of music files; warranty of ability to use downloads; all rights in downloads reserved; retention of proprietory notices in downloads; rights granted are personal; licence to use downloads terminates upon breach; termination of download licence by deletion; consequence of termination of licence to use downloads.
- Distance contracts: cancellation right: cancellation right for consumers; cancellation right for services and digital content; consumer agreement to provision of digital content; exercise of cancellation right; full refund upon distance contract cancellation; refund method; refund timing for services and digital content.
- Warranties and representations: no implied warranties or representations relating to supply of intangibles.
- Variation: revision of document by publishing new version on website; variations govern future contracts.
- Assignment: assignment by second party.
- No waivers: no continuing waiver.
- Third party rights: third party rights: benefit; third party rights: exercise of rights.
- Entire agreement: entire agreement - sale and licensing of downloads.
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures: copy of document not filed; language of document; value added tax number; link to ODR website; name and URL of ADR provider.
- Our details: Street Spittas Entertainment; Philadelphia, PA; firstname.lastname@example.org / 215-821-9293
- Refund Policy: All sales are final. Size exchanges are allowed. Please contact us for exchanges or with any concerns regarding your order at the information here.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: See what data we have about you, if any, Change/correct any data we have about you, Have us delete any data we have about you, Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.